Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Closed for Vacation

Closed for vacation sign, Feel the Pain tattoo studio, LivornoAn original “closed for vacation” sign on the shutter of a tattoo studio in “Via Paoli”. The driving distance between Livorno and Vibo Valentia is 980 km (609 miles).

“Sono pieno di vaini e ho aperto uno studio a Vibo Valentia
Son laggiù a fare un 80 Euro di tribalino sul polso
Chiaro ci vo in Vespa
Chiaro ci vole 3 giorni di anda/rianda
Chiaro qui riapro martedì”

(I am full of money and I have just opened a studio in Vibo Valentia
I am there doing an 80-Euro tribal wrist tattoo
Clearly I am going on my Vespa
Clearly the round trip takes three days
Clearly the shop will reopen on Tuesday
)

See also: Feel the Pain

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I paid more for mine, eighteen years ago. Shops over here slowly open again after their summer break. Please have a good Tuesday.

Halcyon said...

Luckily I don't need any tattoos!

Lois Evensen said...

Ah, tattoos, a topic by itself. I'm not a tattoo fan. I find it pretty cool that I am married to a man who has been at sea for 45 years and he has no tattoos. Most of the officers where he works also are free of tattoos. Very interesting since it was thought that tattoos were the standard for seamen.

Neat image. :)

Luis Gomez said...

Great shot VP. Although I don't think I need a tattoo.

Michelle said...

Yes, tattoos are an interesting topic on their own. Interesting face on this advert.

Dina said...

Chiaro a fun post.

cieldequimper said...

:-) I hope he doesn't pay 80€ for petrol...

Stefan Jansson said...

Clearly.

Traveling Hawk said...

A funny and creative announce. I think the clients appreciate it.

joo said...

Oh, I don't need it luckily:)
By the way, here it's more expensive!

Cezar and Léia said...

Life is good for him ! :)
Lucky guy!
Léia

Gunn said...

First I saw the EYES, than I read the translated message.
One day you have to find him, take a photo and let us see who he is.

Anyway, your image has an interesting style, and make me want to find out more.